Questions for Prospective Students
Are you interested in taking chess lessons with me? If yes, please help me get to know you by answering the following questions. Email your responses to michaelNOSPAM@fpawn.com (remove NOSPAM from address).
- What is your name?
- Do you already have an ICC account? What is your username? If not, do you play at any other online chess site? e.g. Chess.com or Lichess.com
- How old are you? What grade are you in at school?
- Where do you live? (city/state)
- What is your email address? And your parent(s)?
- What is your home phone number?
- Do you have an over-the-board (USCF) rating? What is it?
- Please give a brief description of your experience playing chess. When did you learn how to play? Who taught you? Did you attend a school club or have a private coach? What is the last chess book that you read? Do you have a favorite chess book?
- What are your current goals in chess? Be specific yet realistic. Please answer for short-term (3-6 months) and long-term (over a year).
- What times/days would you be available for weekly classes? Check out my Teaching Schedule.
© 2015 Michael Aigner